QA Automation Engineer
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Automation
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Selenium or an automation solution
- Heavy and Custom Scripting
- Remote Execution
- Minimum 3 years working C# or equivalent development language
- Deep understanding of coding and software development
- Understanding of application architectures
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications
- Working knowledge in QA analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Experience with Jenkins is preferred. Especially pipelines and groovy programming. Bamboo or other Continuous Integration platform experience may be considered.
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Remote position so employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- Working directly with client and managing the QA projects
- QA Test Planning
- Developing and maintaining automation test scripts
- Executing automation tests, analyzing and reporting defects.
- Conducting manual testing when required for the project
- Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Creating custom QA reports for projects, which include analysis of coverage, defects, general status of testing.
- Working with QA engineering peers
- Attending all required client meeting
- Working hours are generally 9AM – 6PM ET