Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with QA Testing
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Selenium or an automation solution
- Custom Scripting
- Remote Execution
- Working knowledge of any programming languages, relational databases systems, including SQL queries
- Understanding of application architectures
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications, especially web based and client server applications
- Working knowledge of server installation, VM installation
- API testing experience with opensource or proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with installing builds locally and working with development IDEs (like Eclipse)
- Working knowledge in QA analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Remote position so employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- Working directly with client and managing the QA projects
- QA Test Planning
- Conducting manual testing for the project
- Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Creating custom QA reports for projects, which include analysis of coverage, defects, general status of testing.
- Working with QA engineering peers
- Attending all required client meeting
- Working hours are generally 9AM – 6PM ET
Interested in one of our job postings? Use the contact form below to apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Feel free to attach your CV to the form .