Experience Level: Senior
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Automation
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Selenium or an automation solution
- Heavy and Custom Scripting
- Remote Execution
- Minimum 3 years working C# or equivalent development language
- Deep understanding of coding and software development
- Understanding of application architectures
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications
- Working knowledge in QA analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Experience with Jenkins is preferred. Especially pipelines and groovy programming. Bamboo or other Continuous Integration platform experience may be considered.
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Remote position so employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- Working directly with client and managing the QA projects
- QA Test Planning
- Developing and maintaining automation test scripts
- Executing automation tests, analyzing and reporting defects.
- Conducting manual testing when required for the project
- Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Creating custom QA reports for projects, which include analysis of coverage, defects, general status of testing.
- Working with QA engineering peers
- Attending all required client meeting
- Working hours are generally 9AM – 6PM ET
Interested in one of our job postings? Use the contact form below to apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Feel free to attach your CV to the form .